Verizon Fios Custom TV is an innovative way to watch TV on your terms. While Verizon still offers a few traditional TV packages, they now feature a Custom TV option. The premise is simple: select a basic TV plan and then further customize it with channel packs. The variety of choice puts viewers more in control.
If there’s one major shift that’s changing television as we know it, it’s streaming services. Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Amazon Prime, and a slew of stations are now streaming their shows. They are creating original and exclusive content. On-demand video is now so prevalent that cable companies are reassessing their services. New pricing and packages are being tested every day. Verizon is no exception. Now Fios customers can choose a more personalized TV plan without cutting the cord for good.
What Are Today’s Best Deals For New Verizon Fios Customers?
Build your own TV plan with Fios Custom TV starting at only $64.99 per month. Pay only for the types of channels you want. Not the ones you don’t.
Or get Fios Triple Play (Fios Gigabit Connection with Custom TV & Phone) for only $79.99 per month.
To get today’s lowest pricing on Verizon Fios, click here to visit the promo sign up page on Verizon’s website.
Sign up online and get all three special bonus rewards (auto-pay required)
Bonus #1: Get 1 year of Netflix premium.
Bonus #2: Free professional installation! Verizon will waive setup fee (normally $99).
Bonus #3: Suck in a contract? Verizon will cover your early termination fees, up to $500, when you switch to Fios!
Fios Custom TV Pricing & Packages
Verizon Fios Custom TV gives viewers a basic span of channels based off seven plans. Last year, Verizon offered only a 2 packages: Essential and Sports & More. Each pack had a smaller amount of channels. Essential had 35 channels when it first launched. Later, the packs grew to include 190 channels with Essential and 160 channels with Sports & More. Verizon has greatly expanded Custom package options once again.
Now there are seven packages available for selection when you sign up:
● Action & Entertainment – Action, comedy, and drama networks- in addition to plenty of news and pop culture.
● Sports & News – Made with the super sports fan in mind. All the various ESPN and Fox Sports channels, plus other general entertainment and news.
● Kids & Pop – All the general entertainment you need, plus extra programming for kids and teenagers.
● News & Variety – Stay on top of all the current events and happenings of the day. Plus sports, entertainment, and education.
● Infotainment & Drama – Get plenty of drama and entertainment programming. Plus all the most popular news and educational networks.
● Lifestyle & Reality – For fans of travel and reality programming. Also includes kids networks and pop culture.
● Home & Family – All your favorite home improvement and DIY shows, plus a variety of programming for the whole family.
A current promotion has Fios TV going for $64.99 per month with a one-year agreement.
Premium Channels and Packs
Viewers can also opt for premium channels. These include a surprising amount of niche interests, along with stuff like HBO and season passes to sports games. Such content can be costly, with prices reaching $99.
- Movies: HBO, Showtime, Starz, Cinemax, Epix: One for $15/mo, 2 for $25/mo, 3 for $30/mo, all for $40/mo.
- Spanish Language Package: 70+ Channels: $14.99/mo.
- Specialty: Select interest channels such as Disney Family Movies, the Karaoke Channel, Anime Network, Eros Now, TJC, and Gaiam TV Fit & Yoga: Prices range from $5.99/mo to $7.99/mo.
- International: Channels from the Middle East, Balkans, China, Cambodia, and Brazil: Prices vary between $4.99/mo to $39/mo.
- Sports: NHL Center Ice, NBA League Pass, MLS Direct Kick, MLB Extra Innings: Prices vary, no bundles available.
Verizon Fios Bundles
Verizon Fios offers far more than TV only deals. Those looking for phone service or internet will find some bundles worth considering. Those of you streaming or recording at HD or UHD will find the bundles below most attractive.
Fios Custom TV, Fios Gigabit Internet, and Digital Voice: $79.99/mo for two years (2 year agreement and auto pay required).
Fios Custom TV + Fios Gigabit Internet: $79.99/mo with no annual contract (auto pay required).
Those looking to record their favorite shows will find plenty DVR options from Verizon. These vary a tad more in both capability and price. Be it just to record a few shows or to compile entire seasons, plenty of subscribers will find taking the DVR plunge worth it.
Fios Quantum TV Premium: Up to 200 hours of HD recordings, ability to record up to 12 programs simultaneously, and ability to control live broadcasts from up to ten TVs, can access recording capabilities from multiple rooms.
Fios Quantum TV Enhanced: Up to 100 hours of HD recordings, can record six programs simultaneously, can control live broadcasts on up to five TVs, can access recording capabilities from multiple rooms.
Fios TV Multi-Room DVR: Up to 50 hours of HD video recordings, can record up to two programs simultaneously, can control live footage on one TV, can access recording capabilities from multiple rooms.
Fios TV DVR: Up to 50 hours of HD recordings, can record up to two programs, control of live footage on one television.
The two quantum options allow users to stream their DVR recordings. Stream to computer, smartphone, or tablet. All DVR options allow viewers to stream live TV to their smartphone or tablet via the Fios Mobile app. They can also manage their DVR settings remotely. That makes recording shows and managing libraries all the more convenient.
Verizon Fios App
Along with a variety of channels and other options, Verizon Fios Custom TV offers some interesting perks. Most subscribers needn’t worry about compatibility either. Mobile, tablet, laptop, and Xbox One users can access Fios on-demand content through the App.
The library is quite extensive. And it features the ability to stream a number of recent releases. Options also exist to stream a number of channels via the app, including channels like HBO, AMC, and CNN.
Check Your Fios TV Availability
The only way to find out for sure if Fios TV is available in your home: Visit Verizon’s website and enter your service address. Did your address check out? Then you’re one of the lucky ones. Sign up today and take advantage of low promo pricing while it still lasts.
Latest posts by Alex Smith (see all)
- DISH TV New Promo Offers: Get $50 Off DISH + Free Google Home Mini - February 13, 2019
- DIRECTV Satellite TV – Prices, Packages & Deals in 2019 - February 4, 2019
- Verizon Fios Custom TV – Pricing, Packages, Deals in 2019 - January 31, 2019